Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Funny day

Today just finish the most stupidest paper on this semester which is microeconomics,
funny thing happened on kean hua is that he is so lucky forgot bring he's docket, then costs him 20 for fine to get another one. During exam he trying to stay in the bloody hall longer cause today wasted 20 for fine for not worthy, well~ you make me laugh.

To all lecturers I don't aspect distinction or what, just give all my papers passes also titter already haha=]

After exam went snooker with sato at TS, while playing suddenly 1 fuckface and face problem fellow approach me and ask for a match ==. Was enjoying playing with sato, then the fellow keep guiding me this and that port here with what mark and all, assume that you are unlucky to know me today, haha because of you came here vanished my luck's composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment