Saturday, December 19, 2009

eTiQa

Friday
I spending my time just to thinking about you.


Met a new friend which is my previously father's old worker partner and introduce me his son around evening like that. What a wonderful dad you have, supply you money to get a gf and show to your dad because your dad wanted to have a grandson which says he's old enough already Haha. Wish I got that too =]

After that, went to TS find Sato and snooker for 1 match then straight went to kelana jaya there. by the time depart there then eaten a dinner at there then start that eTiQa orientation thing. Untill 10.30 like that those people still talk here and there until we realize that last train LRT is just arriving haha. Then rush to the Transit and went back home around 12 something -.- tired

No comments:

Post a Comment